1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Review Of IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale 6 by Packt Publishing

This is a quick few notes on a new book I've started reading through, as per the title of this blog post. The general prognosis is that this is a very respectable piece of material, specifically I like:-
  • The fact that the book has been reviewed by the chief technical architect behind WebSphere eXtreme scale, Billy Newport, this would suggest that technical content is pretty water tight.

  • The author has chosen to write the book in such a way that it is highly accessible to its audience. By this I mean that Anthony Chaves explains WebSphere eXtreme scale from first principles and provides coding examples throughout the book which do not mandate the use of the WebSphere application server.

  • The book contains chapters that represent all the main use case areas for the product culminating in a final "Putting it all together" chapter.
All in all this is a very good book, and I would think that anyone wishing to cover the same subject material would struggle to write something that is more comprehensive than this.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anthony Chaves said...

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you thought the material and presentation were useful!

Anthony

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

wollatondba.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you dispatch, intention look progressive in the direction of more related articles soon as its sole of my choice topic to read.

 
1. 2.